At Create it REAL we are looking for a talented Embedded Software Engineer to develop features for our embedded platform.
Create it REAL
Based in Aalborg Create it REAL is a dedicated R&D team of ambitious professionals, with the mission to provide the technology that can get the 3D printing market to the next level. Our technological platform consists of a controller motherboard, and a slicing software, all developed in-house, meaning that our development includes electronics and PCB design, embedded software as well as high-level PC applications. We offer a dynamic workplace, with diverse challenges in an industry undergoing massive changes every day. We are an international team with a multidisciplinary approach to the projects we invest ourselves in. All in all, we can offer you challenging problems that will require you to challenge the status quo of the industry by putting your creativity and curiosity to use.
– Implementing new features
– Participating in the evolution of the architecture
The ideal candidate will have:
– Good experience with C and C++
– Experience with STM32 chips and tools
– Experience with FreeRTOS or other RTOS
– Knowledge about 3D printing
– Notions of electronic
– Small knowledge about electronic communication and control’s protocols (UART, SPI, USB, PWM, ADC)
– Knowledge about version-control software (SVN )
– A good level of expression and comprehension in English (oral and written)
Through your internship at Create it REAL you will gain expert knowledge in a new field of technology that will grow exponentially through the following years. With a decade of experience in the field and an open-minded attitude, Create it REAL provides an amazing learning opportunity and can help start your career within one of the most promising new industries.
If you are interested in this position, contact us a [email protected]