Software developer who wants to be on the a frontier of 3D printing technology – come and join the Create it REAL team.
Who are we at Create it REAL
Based in Aalborg, Denmark, Create it REAL is a dedicated R&D team of ambitious professionals. With more than 10 years of experience within the 3D printing industry, we are one of the most knowledgeable companies within this field.
We provide custom slicing software, online APIs, and electronics solutions to 3D Printer Manufacturers worldwide. Our customers are ambitious well known vertical entrepreneurs who wants to apply 3D Printing to their specific niche.
Our expertise enables them to take full advantage of the benefits offered by this technology.
Our company is experiencing an exciting growth phase and we are seeking a software developer to fill a new position.
How will your day at Create it REAL look like?
As a software developer you will join the REALvision team in Create it REAL. You will be a part of building, maintaining, and integrating the software products. You will work on the frontier of 3D printing technology in order to continuously re-define the standard for the industry and have a real impact. That will include tasks in the depth of the base algorithms that controls the 3D printer machines all the way to GUI, user experience and even API design.
Working closely with your team and interacting wisely with our customers, you will help bring the Create it REAL technology to the next level in a time of increasing market traction. Keywords for your daily work – programming, troubleshooting, support, test and TEAMWORK.
Your professional profile
- Good intuitions about physical, mechanical and / or electronic systems
- Have proactive communication with stakeholders that helps you understand all important aspects of the tasks you work on.
- Are interested in how your contribution influences the entire product and the company as a whole
- Can approach bugs systematically to solve them in a structured way.
- Are able to make good testable interfaces between software units and between products.
- Can create maintainable and high-quality software with your team.
- C# programming skills
- Degree in engineering Electronic/IT, Mechanic, robotics or similar.
- Fluent in English
Your personal profile
- As a SW-Developer you will be a close integrated member to the ’family’ of 20 highly competent colleagues, with diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- You will thrive in an international environment.
- As a generalist you can see yourself grow in a circle of developing and playing, where nerds use sparring as an everyday tool. You thrive in a company with flat organizational structure and lots of room for your ideas and input.
- You meet your deadlines, and you know that real teamwork and team spirit are the key elements to reaching further into the future.
Application and accession
Please send your motivated application promptly to be considered for this position. For more information about the position please contact Folmer Gringer Brem at +45 41 11 22 86. To apply, send the application to [email protected]
We wish to fill the position soonest possible, and we will take interviews on an ongoing basis.