Embedded software engineering internship
At Create it REAL, we are looking for a talented Embedded Software Engineer to develop features for our embedded platform.
Who are we at Create it REAL
Based in Aalborg, Denmark, Create it REAL is a dedicated R&D team of ambitious professionals. With more than 10 years of experience within the 3D printing industry, we are one of the most knowledgeable companies within this field.
We provide custom slicing software, online APIs, and electronics solutions to 3D Printer Manufacturers worldwide. Our customers are ambitious well known vertical entrepreneurs who wants to apply 3D Printing to their specific niche.
Our expertise enables them to take full advantage of the benefits offered by this technology.
Our company is experiencing an exciting growth phase and we are seeking a software developer to fill a new position.
- Implementing new features
- Participating in the evolution of the architecture
The ideal candidate will have
- Good experience with C and C++
- Experience with STM32 chips and tools
- Experience with ESP32 WiFi modules
- Experience with FreeRTOS or other RTOS
- Knowledge about 3D printing
- Notions of electronic
- Knowledge about low-level communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, USB, etc) and control interfaces (PWM, ADC, etc)
- Knowledge about version-control software (Git)
- A good level of expression and comprehension in English (oral and written)
Application and accession
Through your internship at Create it REAL you will gain expert knowledge in a new field of technology that will grow exponentially through the following years. With a decade of experience in the field and an open-minded attitude, Create it REAL provides an amazing learning opportunity and can help start your career within one of the most promising new industries.
If you are interested in this position, and even though you are not completely the ideal candidate, contact us at [email protected]