Take control of your treatment plan with next-level precision in the brace design
Our REALvision Embrace CAM software empowers you to utilize features such as ‘automatic support generation,’ the option for ‘solid, rigid or flexible zones,’ a lattice structure for ‘optimized us of material,’ and the ability to select from predefined quality settings.
With REALvision Embrace CAM software, you can also:
- Integrate customized gradient zones to adjust multi-stiffness between rigid and flexible
- Preview the print before finalizing
- Streamline the 3D printing process within a unified workflow.
Integrate to your CAD system or scanning tools
Do you already have an existing production setup? We can integrate scanning and CAD design seamlessly. Upgrade to mass production without missing the advantages of a simple and sustainable solution.
Integration into your CAD software makes it possible to prepare the print and add the corset to the print management system in one go, using a cloud-based version of the REALvision software engine.
With several printers connected, you can have a central print farm or manage several printers in local store locations, creating a decentralized print farm.
Create and control your treatement plan
With the Embrace Corset solution, you can 3D print custom correction braces in polypropylene (PP) filament. In the solution, we use a unique and patented feature to print rigid and flexible zones with smooth graduation between the different zones, making it pleasant without sharp transitions in the final product.
The flow for manufacturing the brace is as follows:
- Digitalization of the individual torso using a 3D scanner device
- Designing the brace and making customized corrections for optimal treatment and corrections using a CAD design tool
- Preparation of manufacturing in CAM software
- 3D printing the correction brace