- This new range of Premium PLA (Poly Lactic Acid, biogradable thermoplastic derived from renewable resources such as corn, sugarcane, or starch) is ideal for Designers or 3D printing enthusiasts looking for vibrant colors.
- When available, our colors are matching the RAL K5 catalogue to make sure you'll get exactly what you expect.
- This filament has been produced with quality in mind and the diameter is guaranteed with a 1.75mm ± 0.05 mm diameter tolerance
- The spool is made of cardboard which allows you to dispose it in the recycling bin. No more waste!
- The ideal temperature to print with this filament depends on your printer characteristics, however the recommended range is between 190° and 230°C.